Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What I'm Going To Watch

Well per Fox and The CW the new television season is underway though for the rest of the networks we still haven't gotten to the main event.  Nevertheless I'm starting to program up the DVRs (yes, that's plural)  and here's my plans.

Sunday

Amazing Race (which will be annoyingly delayed 1/2 the time because of football)
The Unit (for Hubby and with the same football problem)
Mad Men 

Monday

Chuck
How I Met Your Mother (this is the conflict which led to 2 DVRs)
Worst Week

Tuesday

Fringe

Wednesday

Pushing Daisies
Project Runway
Top Design

Thursday

Ugly Betty
My Name Is Earl
Kath & Kim
The Office
30 Rock

Friday

Life

What I'm Not Going To Watch

Heroes
Dirty Sexy Money
Friday Night Lights
CSI:Miami (Hubby's finally given it up, though I may still watch the Horatio line)

No comments: